A range of fixings and custom-designed plates can be attached to most types of coffin and casket. Both religious and non-denominational symbols and accessories are available.
We are continually looking at ways to reduce the impact and improve the sustainability of the products we offer. The range we currently offer has been carefully selected with the environment in mind. If you are keen to minimise your personal impact our funeral directors can advise you on the sourcing and production across our range.
- Traditional coffins and caskets from JC Atkinson are largely made from FSC certified British timber.
- Natural Woven Products use only sustainable and biodegradable materials such as seagrass and banana leaves.
- Somerset Willow grows all their own willow on their farm in Somerset which supports a biodiverse habitat for many animals.
- Forever Urns are sourced from ethically sound workshops using sustainable practices and materials.
- Scatter Tubes are created from over 90% recycled materials and are 100% biodegradable.
We carry a selection of ashes caskets, urns, Scatter Tubes, plates and fixings along with material samples for coffins. Please feel free to drop into any of our offices if you would like to view our samples and discuss your requirements.
Some burial sites and crematoria impose regulations on the type of coffins, caskets and urns they will allow. Our funeral directors will guide you on suitability in accordance with the type of service and location you choose.